Natural Anti-aging Ingredients
Mini Crash Course in Natural Anti-aging Ingredients:
- CoEnzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) is a substance naturally produced by the body to support cell function. Our natural levels of CoQ10 decrease as we age and our skin loses its firmness and elasticity. CoQ10 also helps to fight free radical damage brought on by sun exposure, toxins and other environmental factors.
- Sepilift (ubiquinone) works to stop collagen from breaking down, improving the skin’s texture and appearance. This powerful anti-aging ingredient may not sound so natural by name, but is actually a plant-derived amino acid.
- green tea has long been touted as a health-hero, and rightly so. Its high levels of polyphenols hold super-antioxidant power, helping to stop DNA damage from free radicals, which can lead to premature aging and disease. Great in skincare and drinkable too
- Vitamins C and E sound healthy enough, but also hold anti-aging benefits. Vitamin C, found in Rose oil and Tangerine peel oil, builds collagen and reduces inflammation. C also helps to regulate melanin production, keeping pigment even. Vitamin E is highly antioxidant and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and spots.
- Pomegranate oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. This rich oil improves tone and provides a healthy glow, while delivering healthy nutrients to the skin.